Re: Level of specification detail (Was Re: Proposal to Adopt HTML5)

Mike Schinkel <w3c-lists@mikeschinkel.com> wrote:

> A specification that only addresses the needs of implementors but not
> the needs of authors will be, by definition, incomplete.

I agree, the specification should be as friendly and easy to understand as
possible. We should include sufficient test cases. However, should the test
cases and friendly specifications be separate from the exhaustive/detailed
specification?

I think it would be too confusing to have two separate specifications;
instead there should be one definitive one.

--
Nick Drago
http://dragotown.com