Organization Weakness Re: Proposal to Adopt HTML5

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:15:01 +0900
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

Le 12 avr. 2007 à 07:32, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> There are far more sources of input than just these two mailing lists.
> There's also over a dozen IRC channels that I monitor, six or so
> different
> bug databases, blogs, blog comments, forums, lunch discussions, direct
> e-mail, implementation feedback, author feedback, research, etc.

There's the question of a single point of failure that would be
interesting to think of.
When an organization, a project depends on the knowledge of only one
person, it is at risk. If something bad is happening to you (big
earthquake, disease, accident, etc.), the project will be slowed down
or stopped.

It would be good to be able to track all the inputs you receive, all
the weblogs you have read, etc. all the thousand of emails waiting in
your inbox and that are not publicly archived.
Maybe a co-editor, a tracker, or something that could make the life
of the project a little bit more secure.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***