Re: Overall strategy (Was Re: Proposal to Adopt HTML5)

From: Henrik Dvergsdal <henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:33:49 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

Thank you Maciej and Ian for really useful and thorough answers from
which I have learned a lot. I did not intend to be sarcastic or make
things look foolish. You should put this down to poor english. I
admit an intention of being provocative, but my major concern was to
make sense of a lot of contributions on this list and understand the
practical consequences of the underlying strategies. Better to do
this at the outset than wasting time on issues that turn out to be
based on lack of common ground.

--
Henrik