Re: Microsoft has now joined the HTML Working Group

From: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:44:12 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

On 4/5/07, Matthew Raymond <mattraymond@earthlink.net> wrote:

>    Now that you're here, let the questions begin:
>
> 1) ... 16)

I strongly disagree with that bunch of questions (the manner you ask,
not the questions). How can we efficiently treat each of your 16
points if they are all melted in one email thread ?

I'm sure that Chris took the time to follow our discussions and that
he will give us his opinions about each point in the relevant thread.