Re: Safe subset for user contributed web contented

On 20/02/2007 22:54, Mike Schinkel wrote:

>  I don't know if this can be incorporated into the same initiative, but
> providing a safe subset for user contributed web contented could be very
> useful IMO, such as for forum posts and blog comments.

Ooooooohhhhhh !!!!!

That's certainly a parallel initiative ; thanks for raising this issue !
So this could indicate whatever we end up with should be as generic as
possible to be reused. For instance a way of defining profiles.

Note to self : slap myself because I did not think about it, even with
my Mozilla/Composer/Nvu hat on :-/

</Daniel>