inviting mktg people

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:17:15 +0100
To: public-html-mail@w3.org

People,

I have already pinged a few non-tech companies using HTML in email
only for marketing purposes. I think we should invite them to join
this mailign-list - and certainly to the workshop if we organize one -
because I feel we need their input. We're only geeks after all, and
we may miss stuff (hear issues) they face on a daily basis...

So if you know _heavy_ corporate users of HTML email sending to
heterogeneous environments (browsers, platforms, ...), please invite
them giving them the URL below. Thanks a lot.

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-mail/

examples : big online retailers, direct mktg companies, newsletter
authors, and so on.

</Daniel>