Re: Korean-specific CSS issues to be discussed

Hi, Kenny.

This is Channy Yun, an invited expert of HTML W/G. I wasn't familiar with
CSS3 specification, but I gave some feedback with Mr. Oli about <ruby> of
HTML.
http://html5doctor.com/ruby-rt-rp-element/

1. CSS vertical
Actually it has disappeared the Korean vertical typesetting since 1999. Now
there are only type setting from left to right in Korea. So I think Korea is
exceptional case from CJK.

2. CSS List
In spacing words in Korean numbers, ¼­¸¥ µÑ is wrong, but ¼­¸¥µÑ is right. It's
right of spacing by ¸¸(Ø¿, 10,000) scale. For examle, 10,001 is Àϸ¸ ÀÏ (O),
Àϸ¸ÀÏ(X) and 9999 is ±¸Ãµ±¸¹é±¸½Ê±¸(O) and ±¸Ãµ ±¸¹é ±¸½Ê ±¸(X). So, CSS List is only for
100 and in case of 99, ±¸½Ê±¸ is right.

Channy
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr