Bugs organisation

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:51:04 +0100
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Hi all,

we currently have a bunch of different places with bugs against the HTML
spec.

Under product HTML WG, by component:
CR HTML5 spec		8 bugs
HTML5 spec		127 bugs
LC1 HTML5 spec		2 bugs
maincontent element	4 bugs
pre-LC1 HTML5 spec	3 bugs

Under product HTML.next, by component:
default			115 bugs

That's a bit of a mess. I'd like to propose the following organisation:

 HTML WG/CR HTML5 spec: all the bugs that we plan to fix inside of the
CR (typically, typos and various kinds of must-have fixes).

 HTML WG/HTML 5.1: all the bugs that we plan to fix in 5.1.

 HTML.next/default: anything that we might consider for 5.2, but not
now (at this stage, I don't expect there to be anything in there).

That involves going through the above list of 259 bugs and moving them.
I don't want to presume that existing bugs are well-categorised, except
for HTML.next bugs which I think can be mass-moved to 5.1.

Any thoughts? If no one objects, I'll go ahead and do that.