HTML Media Transcript, Issue-194: Are we done?

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:45:31 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>, "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>, John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Colleagues:

We have a CP from Silvia that several of us believe should meet the
various concerns that have been expressed during our conversations
regarding Issue-194.  This latest draft is at:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/ISSUE-194/TranscriptURL

Is there anything here you can't live with? Is something missing?
If nothing is missing and all of us can live with this CP, we should so
inform the HTML Chairs and the WG.

If not, please advise asap and I will attempt to find a time for all of
us to meet in teleconference to resolve our remaining concerns.

I am not proposing teleconference times just now, because I am waiting
confirmation from Silvia about her availability. I believe she's
currently in Europe, which would change (and simplify) teleconference
scheduling.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200