Re: minutes: HTML A11y TF Telecon 2011-01-06 [draft]

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:01:07 -0600
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Hi Gregory,

[snip]

> Longdesc/Verbose Descriptor

[snip]

>   JS: is being used by content creators in useful way
>   ... table for support in UA and AU
>
>   GJR: has action item from PFWG to add implementation on longdesc

I have been listing tool information as I come across it at
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html#tools

So far I have:

Browsers
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html#browsers

Assistive Technology
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html#at

Authoring Tools
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html#atools

If you like you certainly can use that info as the base for a table.
If I can help out just let me know.

There are also quite a long list of Online Tutorials and Documentation
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html#tutorials

So far we have over 160 sites that use longdesc
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html