longdesc implementation info (was Re: minutes: HTML A11y TF Telecon 2011-01-06 [draft])

aloha, laura!

thanks for the offer -- right now, i'm just adding "Implementation" info
to the wiki page at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Verbose_desc_reqs

would it be ok for me to lift the tools info from your research for
insertion into the wiki page?  as for a TABLE, well, you know my
feelings about them -- could we perhaps work on a implementation table
at

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Verbose_desc_reqs_impl_report

(a wiki page which does not yet exist) -- i would prefer the TABLE to be
XHTML-markup generated, not wiki-generated so that header/id info can
be provided in the TABLE...

thanks for all of your hard work on this and so many other HTML a11y
issues -- your work is a model for the rest of the TF and the wider WG,

gregory.