Re: resolution supporting navsubstree change proposal

On Mar 16, 2010, at 1:16 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2010, at 9:32 PM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>
>> During last Thursday's a11y task-force telcon, we made the
>> following resolution and agreed to announce it on this mailing
>> list and to give an opportunity to any members of the task force
>> who not on the telcon to express any disagreements they might have
>> with the resolution.
>>
>> RESOLUTION: The a11y TF resolves that the canvas navsubtree
>> proposal is ready for wider review by the HTML WG, with the
>> understanding that the a11y TF supports it and that related
>> proposals needed to fully resolve the issue are still under
>> discussion and will be brought to the HTML WG later.
>>
>> If you have any comments on that resolution, please send them by
>> e-mail to this list prior to the a11y task-force telcon this
>> Thursday.
>
> I'd still like an answer to my question about the earlier version of
> this proposal (where it was called "adom"):
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Feb/0507.html
>
> I asked this on Feb 23, and I never got a response, nor do I recall
> this question being answered in the course of the discussions at
> that time.

Looking back at the thread, I also don't see where Ian, Silvia or
Tantek's concerns were addressed, but I guess they can speak for
themselves.

I also do not know where to find a link to the Change Proposal. The
only link I can find is this, which is not a proper Change Proposal
(among other things it lacks rationale): <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Mar/att-0014/canvaselement-issue74-feedback1.html
 >. Is there a version available that includes rationale? Perhaps that
would answer my question.

Regards,
Maciej