Re: resolution supporting navsubstree change proposal

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:16:45 -0700
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org
To: Michael Smith <mike@w3.org> (tm)

On Mar 15, 2010, at 9:32 PM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

> During last Thursday's a11y task-force telcon, we made the
> following resolution and agreed to announce it on this mailing
> list and to give an opportunity to any members of the task force
> who not on the telcon to express any disagreements they might have
> with the resolution.
>
>  RESOLUTION: The a11y TF resolves that the canvas navsubtree
>  proposal is ready for wider review by the HTML WG, with the
>  understanding that the a11y TF supports it and that related
>  proposals needed to fully resolve the issue are still under
>  discussion and will be brought to the HTML WG later.
>
> If you have any comments on that resolution, please send them by
> e-mail to this list prior to the a11y task-force telcon this
> Thursday.

I'd still like an answer to my question about the earlier version of
this proposal (where it was called "adom"):

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Feb/0507.html

I asked this on Feb 23, and I never got a response, nor do I recall
this question being answered in the course of the discussions at that
time.

Regards,
Maciej