Re: RDFa example with role attibute *IMPORTANT*

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:56:01 +0100
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Thanks Ben, I have 2 remarks about the current RDFa2RDFXML

1 - Using the "class" attribute"
The previous example for Jane's schedule does not make use of the
"class" attribute.
In case you really want it in the primer here is an updated RDFa2RDFXML
stylesheet ( V0.5) that should handle it:

Here is a new version of the Jane use case with class attributes

And here is the corresponding output:

To be tested,

2 - Handling the "transform predicate"
I am still not clear what triple I should generate from the " link
rel='transformation' ":
For instance from an input file "http://example.org/example.html"
starting like that:

  <head profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view">