Re: RDFa example with role attibute *IMPORTANT*

Hi all,

Again, *please* refer only to the latest RDFa Primer *Editorial* Draft:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/

Fabien is right: the ROLE attribute should not be processed as rdf:type.
However, the CLASS attribute should. The latest Primer should be your
source for all of this (while we update the Syntax).

I know it's a bit confusing given the last version of the Primer (for
which I take responsibility)... but the latest Primer has been out there
for a few months, and we're close to publishing it as a new WD.

-Ben