Re: RDFa example with role attibute *IMPORTANT*

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:52:41 -0500
To: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
CC: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Again, *please* refer only to the latest RDFa Primer *Editorial* Draft:

Fabien is right: the ROLE attribute should not be processed as rdf:type.
However, the CLASS attribute should. The latest Primer should be your
source for all of this (while we update the Syntax).

I know it's a bit confusing given the last version of the Primer (for
which I take responsibility)... but the latest Primer has been out there
for a few months, and we're close to publishing it as a new WD.