Re: RDFa example with role attibute *IMPORTANT*

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:19:12 -0500
To: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
CC: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Fabien Gandon wrote:

> 1 - Using the "class" attribute"

Looks like this was addressed by Harry in the latest draft.

> 2 - Handling the "transform predicate"
> --------------------------------------
> I am still not clear what triple I should generate from the " link
> rel='transformation' ":

>  <head profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view">
>    <link rel="transformation"
> href="http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/soft/RDFa2RDFXML.xsl"/>
>  </head>
> (...)

So, in an ideal world, the GRDDL profile would trigger an hGRDDL
transform (GRDDL that outputs HTML+RDFa), which would specifically catch
the "transformation" REL as GRDDL specific and transform that to
grddl:transformation.

That said, I don't think there's a real use case for RDFa picking this
up, so if this triple is only visible using GRDDL itself, that's fine.
In any case, the HTML profile is responsible for defining what that
triple is.

Note that the RDFa group is currently discussing the situation where
RELs and CLASSes that have non-namespaced values that are not existing
HTML keywords. We're leaning towards having these *not* generate any
triples, although that's not finalized yet.

-Ben