RE: GRDDL spec ready for release?

Have we drained the comments list of comments that, if they came in
again after last call, would force a second last call?

How would folks feel about not taking all three docs rec track?  The
requirements doc has done its job.  Does publishing as a rec accomplish
anything?  The primer isn't normative - so doesn't need to go through
the rec process and could be published as a note.  This might reduce our
workload a bit.

I'm feeling this timescale is a bit optimistic, but that's because I'm
feeling pushed to do the review of the spec I'd like to do before voting
positively for last call.

Brian