Re: GRDDL spec ready for release?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 01:27:01 -0500 (EST)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: public-grddl-wg Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Thanks so much for all the hard work on the Spec! I'd like at least one
more reviewer besides Ron to give a good read before we release it as a
Last Call. However, I do plan to propose all 3 docs go to last call after
2 more telecons to  discuss the 2 remaining outstanding issues
(#issue-http-header-links and #issue-mt-ns).

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh