review of spec

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:28:33 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
  $Date: 2007/04/24 05:22:45 $

Other than the three issues highlighted by the editor:
   - normative ref, or not, to the test cases
   - cite html base or not
   - allow invalid xhtml or not
   - stylesheet issue

I see no critical issues preventing publication of this draft as a CR.

I suggest two minor editorial changes:

a) In SOTD delete:
[[
An extract of normative material only has been put on hold for the next
release. It may be resumed for future releases.
]]

rationale: I no longer think we will do this. If this is still plausible
I am happy to see the potential promise as still there.

b) In the new text concerning RDF/XML, add an article:
i.e.
old
[[
For the purposes of the rule above, root element whose local name is RDF
]]
suggested new
[[
For the purposes of the rule above, a root element whose local name is RDF
]]