Re: Headsup on hCard profile xml:base concerns

Unless there are any objections raised at the telecon, I will change the
following code in glean-profile:

from:

<rdf:RDF xml:base="{/html:html/html:head/html:base/@href}">

to:

<rdf:RDF>
    <xsl:if test="/html:html/html:head/html:base/@href">
      <xsl:attribute name="xml:base">
        <xsl:value-of select="/html:html/html:head/html:base/@href" />
      </xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:if>

or there abouts.

The current code always add an xml:base, and relies on xml:base="" being
a no-op. The replacement only adds an xml:base when there is an
html:base (with an href).

I will make this change tomorrow.

Jeremy

--