W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda for Oct 18th 11:00 ET GRDDL WG Meeting

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:55:57 +0100
Message-ID: <4534E0ED.7090108@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

HTML:    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda.html

   1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-10-18T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL
          + chair: HarryH (possible problem, backup needed - DanC?)
          + scribe: ??
               o supplementary IRC chat: [5]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Oct 4th
            27 2006 as a true record
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Oct
            11th 27 2006 as a true record
          + roll call, comments on the agenda
    2. Cross-Introduction
          + ACTION: Danc to flesh out ways to express author
            information in different markup languages
          + ACTION:: iand to review Murray's suggested intro
    3. Discussion of Primer Document
          + ACTION: Iand to address comments on primer
          + ACTION: Brian and Harry to produce additional running code
            for the second part of the primer
    4. GRDDL Spec
          + ACTION:Murray (namespaces) to go over Section 4 of GRDDL
            Spe ACTION:
          + Iand to construct a content negotiation test case
    5. [8][#issue-base-param]
          + ACTION:DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
            and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
            [9]suggestion to pass it as a parameter and discussion with
            Chime [10]over extension functions.
          + ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness.
          + Client vs. server-side [11]e-mail from Brian.
    6. [12][#issue-output-formats] which output formats should GRDDL
       support?
    7. [13][#issue-mt-ns]
          + ACTION: Murray to suggest what GRDDL spec issues are
            covered by XML Processing, suggestion on how to fix it.
          + ACTION: Harry to explain the problem of order processing,
            see his [14]message.
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/04-grddl-wg-minutes
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Oct/0023.html
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0123.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0128.html
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Oct/0009.html
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-output-formats
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Oct/0014.html


-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 17 October 2006 13:56:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:46 GMT