GRDDL spec editing

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:43:03 -0500
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Harry and everybody,

I suppose the agenda is out by now; I haven't managed to look.
I made the mistake of adding RAM to my desktop machine last night. One
would think think this is straightforward, but it hasn't been.

I think I'm about done, but I'm a bit behind on integrating a bunch of
edits
that Murray sent me over the weekend. I still hope to get to them today.
I would have liked to give people more time to look at them before
tomorrow's
telcon, but I'm a bit behind.