Re: Comments on GRDDL W3C Working Draft 2 March 2007

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:06:02 +0100
To: public-grddl-comments@w3.org, dave@dajobe.org

Dear Dave

this message is to update you as to the WG response to

Our current understanding is that:
- you are satisfied with the way we have addressed the whitespace comment.
- there is on-going discussion concerning the namespace document, the WG
response to your message is:
copied from
- and the other comments in your message are editorial in nature.

The editor accepted the action:
ACTION: DanC to address editorial comments by Beckett in

If you are already satisfied with this action as a response to the
aspects of your message other than whitespace or the namespace document,
please respond to indicate.

If you would prefer to wait to see how the editor addresses your
comments, that would be very understandable, and we will update you when
the changes are made.

thank you

Jeremy Carroll

PS I am acting without explicit WG approval, to fulfil:
ACTION: JJC to see that the CR request gets to The Director
hence, there is the possibility of formal correction to this response
from the WG.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England