Re: Comments on GRDDL W3C Working Draft 2 March 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 13:06 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> Dear Dave
>
> this message is to update you as to the WG response to
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0003
>
> Our current understanding is that:
> - you are satisfied with the way we have addressed the whitespace comment.
> - there is on-going discussion concerning the namespace document, the WG
> response to your message is:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0019
> copied from
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0218
> - and the other comments in your message are editorial in nature.
>
> The editor accepted the action:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action06
> ACTION: DanC to address editorial comments by Beckett in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0003
>
> If you are already satisfied with this action as a response to the
> aspects of your message other than whitespace or the namespace document,
> please respond to indicate.
>
> If you would prefer to wait to see how the editor addresses your
> comments, that would be very understandable, and we will update you when
> the changes are made.

See http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.257

Revision 1.257  2007/04/26 23:03:29  connolly

-- noted in SOTD that normative assertions are marked up
   distinctively, to clarify that the long example is informative.
   Marked "Styling versus..." appendix as informative

-- rephrased confusing sentence about associating a GRDDL
   transformation with a whole dialect

-- fixed spelling of Vocabulary

> thank you
>
> Jeremy Carroll
>

> PS I am acting without explicit WG approval, to fulfil:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action08
> ACTION: JJC to see that the CR request gets to The Director
> hence, there is the possibility of formal correction to this response
> from the WG.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E