Re: [motion-1] On path syntax

Thanks for this detailed summary.

To avoid confusion, please note that in my original email I did not propose
that we could just drop the fill-rule parameter from the path() function. I
proposed creating two variants of the path() function, which I think is
what has been labelled as 'the current proposal' as well.

Could I ask that any discussion take place on the original public-fx
thread, to keep our thoughts and ideas in one place? If necessary we can
cc: www-svg on that thread. Amelia - would you mind reposting this summary
to that thread?

Sincerely,
    -Shane Stephens