Re: [filter-effects-2] Split functionality of 'filter' and 'backdrop-filter' into several properties

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Sebastian Zartner <
sebastianzartner@gmail.com> wrote:

> The backdrop-filter CSS property allows to create a filtered backdrop for
> an element[1] and the filter CSS property filters all parts of the
> drawing of an element.
>
> This implies a few things that are suboptimal:
> - The Fullscreen API spec. already defines a ::backdrop
> pseudo-element[2], which suggests that it and the backdrop-filter
> property belong together somehow.

::backdrop and backdrop-filter are quite different. Implementing ::backdrop
for every element would be pretty hard for us and not something I'd want to
do.

Rob
toD
rdsme,aoreseoouoto