W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > November 2007

TELECON AGENDA - 28 NOV 2007

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:13:41 -0800
To: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFDD4656B6.A2AA6BA3-ON882573A0.001CA852-882573A0.001CB88A@ca.ibm.com>
Regrets so far: Joern

Previous minutes: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0083.html
IRC supplement: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/21-forms-minutes.html

Minute takers rotation list, when not done by Leigh:
Susan, Joern, Ulrich, Blake, Nick, Kenneth, 
Rogelio, David, Rafael, MarkB, Keith, Charlie, MarkS, 
Raman, Sebastian, Erik

Latest Action Item List:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0086.html

Action item rotation list (when no volunteers):
Erik, Keith, Joern, John, Kenneth, Leigh, MarkB, 
MarkS, Nick, Rafael, Raman, Rogelio, Sebastian, Steven, 
Susan, Ulrich, Blake, Charlie

AGENDA ITEMS:
=============

REPORTS (* as needed)
=====================

Next FtF
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0057.html

XForms 1.1
To add an issue from www-forms-editor, *forward* to 
xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com
To search last call issues and add bugs, see 
http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xforms-issues/
For last call issues admin, use http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/xforms-issues/ 
(after getting an account)
For problems with issue tracker, contact shane@aptest.com

XForms Basic 1.0, 1.1

Backplane
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0165.html

XForms Conference at XML Conference
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0049.html
How shall we record the event?

XForms 1.2/Transitional
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jul/0022.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0173.html

Forms Joint Task Force with HTML WG
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0070.html


ISSUES
======
Action on public-forms causing perceived lack of action on www-forms

Question about while attribute
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Nov/0004.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Nov/0000.html

Offlist ping about answer for charset and encoding (action MarkB on May 2)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0060.html

Triage of future features
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_Future_Features

Incomplete example in inputmode Appendix

Completion of action for issue 106, input mode
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0071.html

ITS Rules Working group note: Any takers?

Non-selected case and non-relevant group
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0051.html

XForms 1.1 Default Styling comment
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0072.html

Definition of card-number datatype
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0085.html

Requirements for XForms 1.2 (MarkB, Nick, Sebastian)

Requirements for XForms 2.0 (?)

Need collection of deferred issues from 1.1 in LC database

Events on startup; events for other UI creation scenarios
E.g. could use more intelligent controls.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007May/0088.html

Problem with incremental attribute setting for selection="open" 
select1/select controls
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0098.html

The meaning of message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0013.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0012.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0011.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0010.html

The repeat-* attributes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006OctDec/0232.html

We should allow the result of calculate to
be cast according to the assigned datatype,
e.g. no need to call boolean-from-string() if 
calculate assigns to a boolean node.

Single-Node Binding and UICommon* on case element
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0092.html

Better align case with group and switch with select1
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0115.html

Repeat and page view
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Aug/0090.html

Extended Actions
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/0073

multiple schemas targeting same namespace (unresolved when discussed at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/att-0109/20060726.html#topic15
)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JanMar/0348
  http://www.oxygenxml.com/archives/xml-dev/200209/msg00091.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Aug/0102.html
COMMENT: The spec restricts a model to one schema per namespace

Put @mediatype on textarea

Parallel trees
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Apr/0002.html

Need to distinguish types of bindings
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0099.html


The Next Face-to-face AGENDA
===================================================

(Agenda ends)

=============================================

[[Magic for irc channel:

/invite zakim
zakim, this will be forms
/invite rrsagent
rrsagent, make log public
Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Teleconference
Agenda: <url of this message>
Chair: <whoever>
Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name")
Regrets: <name>, <name>, ...
Topic: <topic 1>
... minutes ...
Resolution: ... resolution ...
Topic: <topic 2>
...
ACTION: <someone> to <something>
...

Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/

*** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing
actions?

*** Zakim will announce who was present by typing
zakim, bye

*** rrsagent dismissal
rrsagent, make minutes
rrsagent, bye

*** If someone by chance dismisses rrsagent before the minutes
*** are made, just invite rrsagent back

]]
Received on Tuesday, 27 November 2007 05:13:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:46 UTC