Re: Using iso-thes to publish 1:n-relations between skos:Concepts from different concept schemes

Hello Lars,

Sorry for the delay answering this email.

You are right in your understanding of ISO-THES' CompoundEquivalence is rather between terms/labels and concepts.

MADS/RDF may have something better, with madsrdf:ComplexType and madsrdf:componentList
http://www.loc.gov/standards/mads/rdf/

But perhaps the closest thing available is the XKOS pattern for correspondences:
http://www.ddialliance.org/Specification/XKOS/1.0/OWL/xkos.html#correspondences

(in fact I've delayed this mail because I wanted to review XKOS)

I'm not sure it does all you need, though. XKOS doesn't have 'typed correspondences' of the form of 'OR' and 'AND' combinations, which were identified as a requirement in the SKOS context.
The names they use are also not so great. See
https://github.com/linked-statistics/xkos/issues/31

Best,

Antoine