XKOS

Dear community

could anybody here give me some hints where is de-facto using XKOS and where some well-done examples of XKOS files can be found?

Kind regards / Meilleures salutations / Freundliche Grüsse
Fabio Ricci
semweb
Semantic Web Technologies · Records Management
Software systems · ICT coaching · ICT Projects leading
https://semweb.ch <https://ch.semweb.ch/>
https://skosshuttle.ch <https://skosshuttle.ch/>
https://rdflink.ch <https://rdflink.ch/>
Weinmanngasse 26
CH-8700 Küsnacht ZH (Switzerland)

Tel.

+41 (076) 5281961
+39 (389) 0681334

Skype:

semweb-llc <applewebdata://78CC6EC8-EA6A-4C27-BB1A-A532F5715C66/%E2%80%9C#%E2%80%9D>
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipients, are confidential and maybe privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.