RE: [SKOS] presentation information and thesaurus displays (views) (was RE: [SKOS] ISSUE-33 "Minimal Fix" Proposal)

From: Houghton,Andrew <houghtoa@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:50:23 -0400
To: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Note, while [ISO 2788-1986] is the latest ISO standard, the NISO
standard which it was based on has been updated.  I'm not sure
where the revised NISO standard is with regard to ISO.  The
revised NISO standard can be found here:

<http://www.niso.org/standards/#Z39.19>

I believe the presentation examples in the revised NISO standard
were updated and may pertain to the discussion about presentation.

Andy.