[SKOS] presentation information and thesaurus displays (views) (was RE: [SKOS] ISSUE-33 "Minimal Fix" Proposal)

Hi all,

> [1]
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Semantics/Grouping?action=recall&rev=4>
> I would like to suggest that the Working Group accept [1] as
> a resolution of [ISSUE-33], then raise further issues
> concerning the generation and transfer of various different
> display types, including alphabetical and systematic
> thesaurus displays.

As background to discussion of these further issues, I have written a wiki page on "presentation information" and defining the scope of SKOS:

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/PresentationInformation>

Cheers,

Alistair.