Re: [PORT] Moved: 2nd Public Working Draft for SKOS Core Guide and SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:56:04 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi Alistair,

Sorry I didn't have time to go over the final draft, I skimmed through
it now and it looks good!

Two things I think we should have a look at before Februari are
whether or not Terms are separate entities (to be able to attach notes
to them - not sure but I think this wasn't resolved) and issues
concerning pre- and post-coordination.

Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just to let you know that at the SWBPD-WG telecon tonight it was resolved to move the 2005-10-06 editor's drafts of the SKOS Core Guide and SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification to 2nd W3C Public Working Draft status.
> Thanks again to everyone who took part in the 2nd review :)
> Looking forward to the SWBPD-WG face-to-face meeting in Galway 4-5 November this year, I'll be starting to write up issues and proposals I hope to address before the end of the current chartered lifetime of SWBPD-WG, i.e. before Feb 2006, for initial discussion at the f2f.  There's some hard questions in there, so the next couple of months should be interesting!
> Yours,
> Alistair.
> ---
> Alistair Miles
> Research Associate
> CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
> Building R1 Room 1.60
> Fermi Avenue
> Chilton
> Didcot
> Oxfordshire OX11 0QX
> United Kingdom
> Email:        a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk
> Tel: +44 (0)1235 445440

  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark