[PORT] extension-6 proposal

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:08:03 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've added the 'extension-6' proposal to the SKOS Core proposals list, see:

This proposal is to add an appendix to the next public working draft of the SKOS Core Guide describing with examples how to 'extend' SKOS Core.

This proposal points to a draft of a 'Extending SKOS Core' appendix I've done recently, which is at:

Comments and suggestions regarding this document would be very welcome :)

Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Building R1 Room 1.60