[PORT] extension-6 proposal

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:08:03 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've added the 'extension-6' proposal to the SKOS Core proposals list, see:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals#extension-6

This proposal is to add an appendix to the next public working draft of the SKOS Core Guide describing with examples how to 'extend' SKOS Core.

This proposal points to a draft of a 'Extending SKOS Core' appendix I've done recently, which is at:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/appextensions.html?rev=1.7

Comments and suggestions regarding this document would be very welcome :)

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory