[PORT] Moved: 2nd Public Working Draft for SKOS Core Guide and SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:01:32 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Just to let you know that at the SWBPD-WG telecon tonight it was resolved to move the 2005-10-06 editor's drafts of the SKOS Core Guide and SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification to 2nd W3C Public Working Draft status.

Thanks again to everyone who took part in the 2nd review :)

Looking forward to the SWBPD-WG face-to-face meeting in Galway 4-5 November this year, I'll be starting to write up issues and proposals I hope to address before the end of the current chartered lifetime of SWBPD-WG, i.e. before Feb 2006, for initial discussion at the f2f.  There's some hard questions in there, so the next couple of months should be interesting!

Yours,

Alistair.

---
Alistair Miles