Re: [dxwg] Consider use of adms:identifier instead of prof:token (#453)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:08:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I am not sure how I closed the issue. It was certainly not my intention, and I can't even remember that I did this. I must have clicked the wrong button.
By the way, I sent a message to the list (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2019Feb/0007.html), with a suggestion for definition and usage note:

_Definition: “An alternative identifier for the Profile”
Usage Note: “To be used when the Profile’s URI cannot be used, for example in APIs or in content negotiation.”_

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/453#issuecomment-470027497 using your GitHub account