Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 08:58:46 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I am just wondering if we would want to make the note even more clear by explicitly saying that all distributions of a dataset should contain (be about?) the same data. Maybe even give an example like "_For example, budget data for different years or observations from different sensors should be modelled as different datasets_"?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-470024401 using your GitHub account