Re: [dxwg] Are the main prof: classes association-classes? (#638)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 00:06:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego you may be right.
Anyway now I understand @dr-shorthair 's intention, and pattern 2 (an instantiation of the n-ary relation pattern, I guess) could be a way out of the issue, indeed.

I guess my misunderstanding of the scope of the issue was because of the present tense in "Are the main prof: classes association-classes?" I don't think that in the current PROF spec these classes are association classes. But we may want to change their semantics and turn them into such classes, indeed. But I must say that I've not thought of it much now so I'm going to abstain for the moment.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/638#issuecomment-452919848 using your GitHub account