Re: [dxwg] Enable the ability to negotiate the data profile via http, similar to the negotiation of data formats today. [ID30] (5.30) (#265)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 23:48:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think I would second @kcoyle 's reading. In the original use case (Standard APIs for metadata profile negotiation [ID30]) the idea is that (DCAT-level) metadata about datasets can be obtained in different profiles. Which sounds like the basic motivation for negotiation by profile.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/265#issuecomment-452916004 using your GitHub account