Re: [dxwg] Consider use of adms:identifier instead of prof:token (#453)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 22:18:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar , I also was unsure about the purpose of `prof:token`, when profiles are supposed to have URIs. Now I better understand the point.

However, it is still unclear to me how this token will be defined: will it be a global identifier (and, in such a case, how this can be ensured?), or it will be rather specific to the service / API? In the latter case, I don't see how the token can be associated with the profile without avoiding possible collisions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/453#issuecomment-452472187 using your GitHub account