Re: [dxwg] Consider use of adms:identifier instead of prof:token (#453)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 00:45:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
My concern with this is that people may use the token as a unique identifier, but there is no registry to ensure uniqueness, and if we are to consider the use of whatever already existing tokens people have used for a thing they call a profile, uniqueness is already lost. Why include it in a standard then?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/453#issuecomment-452516731 using your GitHub account