DWBP comments

From: Laufer <laufer@globo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:39:25 -0200
To: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>, Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>, DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi, Bernadette, Caroline and Newton,

First of all, congratulations for the document!

1. My suggestion is that we could have, at the end of the "Introduction"
section, a text about the following sections, with a brief description
of each of them. So we could explain, for example, the three different

2. Regarding the structure:

2.1. There is a section called Best Practices. The first subsection is
"Example". Maybe the second one could be "Best Practices Template",
instead of a standalone section for it.

2.2 Sections "Glossary", 'Best Practices x Benefits" and "Use Cases
Requirements x Best Practices" could be in an Appendix section of the
document.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers, Laufer
--