Mysterious changing property headers

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:12:42 -0800
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Phil,

I have to admit I spent a chunk of time yesterday debunking formatting
mysteries with properties and it cut into my time adding properties.  Could
you look at our document and help me understand why a heading for a
property is sometimes shown in a large blue letters and other times in
smaller black?  I noticed that our earlier published DUV draft in June
exhibited the same problems.

Thanks,

Eric S