DUV Comments

From: Laufer <laufer@globo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:22:33 -0200
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, "Purohit, Sumit" <Sumit.Purohit@pnnl.gov>, DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi, Eric, Bernadette and Sumit,

First of all, congratulations for the document!

1. Here are the list of things that I saw in the diagram and not in the
specification:

cito:hasCitingEntity
duv:hasCitationCreator
oa:hasTarget
duv:hasUserFeedback
duv:hasRating
duv:hasUsageType
duv:hasUsage
duv:perfomedBy
duv:performs
duv:hasUsageTool
duv:hasRole

 2. Here are the list of the things that I saw in the specification and
not in the diagram (not sure if all of them really should appear in the
diagram):

duv:hasProducer
duv:hasDistributor
duv:edition
duv:hasAccessInformation
duv:developedBy

3. I guess that some names that were changed were not updated in the
document text:

duv:Feedback --> duv:UserFeedback
duv:author --> duv:hasAuthor

4. I think (only my opinion) that a reader could be confused reading the
examples before the vocabulary overview. Maybe the order of the two
sections could be changed.

5. I miss an "informal text serialization" explaining the diagram.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers, Laufer

--

. . . ..