Re: Draft XG Charter

Hi Olle

Please note that the International Association of Emergency Managers
is full of local and national emergency managers. At this point it
probably represents on of the best international opportunities to
involve local/national EM in the process. It will be too difficult
for us to consult all stakeholders if we go to every country. Better
to get a representative group from the IAEM that provides input from
the perspective of national or local EM stakeholders.

So no, I wasn't intending on dropping national out of the
consultation process. The IAEM just seems to be a more effective
means of obtaining consultation.

Cheers Gav