Re: Draft XG Charter

Great discussion on this topic everyone. The next challenge is to ensure
we capture or reference these discussions in alignment to our outcomes
such that we do not lose them in these discussion threads.

My preferance is for using the WIKI at http://esw.w3.org to capture
summaries of discussions here. However we need some structure for the
WIKI to make this effective (effectively an ontology for our work). Here
is my tentative suggestion (please comment/refine)

DisasterManagement
  General introduction to subject area and background information
  - Background and scope
  - Related projects
  - Background reading (references and research)

DisasterManagementOntology
  Main working area for ontology discussions
  - Glossary of terms/entities
  - Domains and scopes
  - Thesaurus

DisasterManagementInterop
  Main working area for discussions on interop standards
  - Interop problems and scopes
  - Interop-standards (Existing)
  - Interop-standards (Needed)

DisasterManagementOntologyXG
  Details and update on XG activities
  - Charter
  - Progress on outcomes
  - Key sponsors, participants and partner groups
  - Meeting minutes
  - Decisions and Voting outcomes
  - Events

I am sure the ontology experts can refine this further. Let me know when
you are ready I will take the initial stab of creating the skeletons.

Chamindra de Silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com