Contacts API: remaining edits

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:52:24 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

As per my action-408, I've tried to find comments among Suresh's and
mine that haven't been integrated in the Contacts API editors draft:
* Suresh asked that revision, gender and timezone be removed, and the
group resolved to do so
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jun/att-0004/minutes-2011-06-01.html#item05

* the SHOULD and MAY in Appendix B need to be lowercased to not look
normative (since the appendix isn't)

* the reference to OMA CAB with proposed text from Suresh at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May/0061.html

* the photos field need to use URLs rather than free form strings (Robin
has ACTION-407 to add that text)

* I think there was agreement to drop the "updatedSince" field (although
I don't know that we took a formal resolution)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May/0045.html

* my comment on the fact that the API refers to revokable permissions
when it's not clear that we're using a permission model in the spec
still stands; likewise regarding the existing of PERMISSION_DENIED_ERROR
error code;

* the requirements that contact entries always contain .id,
and .displayName or .name is still in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May/0045.html
I don't think we discussed it; at least there doesn't appear to have
been follow up to my last message on this topic