W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-08

From: <fan.hu@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 15:02:43 +0200
Message-ID: <AFC377AFCC0FBD4DABE49F4B81EC4F1A01C74493@ftrdmel1>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Please accept my regets. 



Fan Hu
Orange Labs
Principal Research Engineer, R&D UK
tel. +44 208 849 5851
mob. +44 7973 524 418
fan.hu@orange-ftgroup.com


This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the
use of the person/s or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the
intended recipient) you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and delete
all copies of this e-mail.  Thank you.

France Telecom R&D UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 4193379. Our registered office is Minerva House,
Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Sent: 02 September 2010 21:20
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-08

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  #40
2010-09-08

Regrets: Frederick_Hirsch

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection * Note any additions or
changes to agenda * Select scribe:
<http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all),
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees)
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

3) Minutes approval

Approve 1 September minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/att-0007/
minutes-2010-09-01.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 1 Sept 2010 approved

4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements

publication status - publication on Tuesday 7 Sept.

5) Device API Features and Capabilities

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0016.html
(Dom)

6) Privacy  

Status update, ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc
Alissa Cooper

7) Contacts

IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence status

I18N status 

8) Capture

8a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture
John Morris

8b) Media Capture

CfC
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0010.html
(Frederick)

Support for publication, but with the following change:

"version/published/draft links are to the HTML Media Capture API"
 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0012.html
(Bryan)

Additional comments that can be resolved after FPWD:

i)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0011.html
(Rich)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0019.html
(Illka)

ii)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0015.html
(Bryan)

iii)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0017.html
(Dom)

9) Calendar

Scheduling
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0018.html
(Thomas)

10) SysInfo status

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august
(see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/
minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made 

ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of
sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel

ACTION-243 -- Dong-Young Lee to review sysinfo draft after edits made

Any other SysInfo discussion?

11) Other API status

12) Action and Issue review

12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-266: Frederick Hirsch to Prepare Access Control use cases and
requirements for publication

ACTION-268: Frederick Hirsch to Send CfC for media capture API, for next
week

12b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date
of completion

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

12c) Open Issue Review
	   
13) AOB

14) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY") IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap


Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings


Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Thursday, 9 September 2010 12:13:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT