W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-08

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:20:11 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <57A944DE-3691-4884-B565-DBFE99C578D1@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  #40  2010-09-08

Regrets: Frederick_Hirsch

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 Note any additions or changes to agenda
 Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all),  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

3) Minutes approval

Approve 1 September minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/att-0007/minutes-2010-09-01.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 1 Sept 2010 approved

4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements

publication status - publication on Tuesday 7 Sept.

5) Device API Features and Capabilities

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0016.html (Dom)

6) Privacy  

Status update, ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper

7) Contacts

IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence status

I18N status 

8) Capture

8a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris

8b) Media Capture

CfC http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0010.html (Frederick)

Support for publication, but with the following change:

"version/published/draft links are to the HTML Media Capture API"
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0012.html (Bryan)

Additional comments that can be resolved after FPWD:

i) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0011.html (Rich)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0019.html (Illka)

ii) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0015.html (Bryan)

iii) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0017.html (Dom)

9) Calendar

Scheduling http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0018.html (Thomas)

10) SysInfo status

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made 

ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel

ACTION-243 -- Dong-Young Lee to review sysinfo draft after edits made

Any other SysInfo discussion?

11) Other API status

12) Action and Issue review

12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-266: Frederick Hirsch to Prepare Access Control use cases and requirements for publication

ACTION-268: Frederick Hirsch to Send CfC for media capture API, for next week

12b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

12c) Open Issue Review
	   
13) AOB

14) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap


Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings


Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Thursday, 2 September 2010 20:20:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT