Re: doodle (Re: Scheduling calendaring coordination call.)

On 2 Sep 2010, at 10:17, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> ok, two Doodle polls.
>
> For general coordination:
> 	http://doodle.com/peani6napzv6xkr9

So far, we have four folks available for this call, including none of the WG chairs.

Robin, Frederick, care to add your availability?

> For the lunisolar discussion:
> 	http://doodle.com/4t7xagpu9h4xe22i

It seems like - so far - Cyrus, Rich and Dong-Young are interested in this discussion; there is no time slot that works for all three of you. Are any others interested in this meeting?  If not, is this worth another attempt at finding a time slot?