doodle (Re: Scheduling calendaring coordination call.)

On 31 Aug 2010, at 15:54, Cyrus Daboo wrote:

>> For the lunisolar discussion, my sense is that the interested parties on
>> the DAP side are Robin, Rich Tibbett, Dom or myself, possibly Suresh,
>> certainly Wonsuk Lee and Donyoung Lee.  That means that we'll have a
>> bunch of folks in Europe, Korea, and one person on Eastern Time for that
>> call.
>>
>> For general coordination, I'd expect Robin, Rich, Dom or myself to be the
>> relevant parties; all on EU time.
>>
>> Want to take a stab at proposing time slots?
>>
>> (All: If I'm getting the list of interest parties wrong for any of these
>> calls, please correct now!)
>
> So how about setting up another Doodle poll?
>
> There may be one or two other CalConnect folks who want to be directly involved in this so I will forward any doodle details to them too.

ok, two Doodle polls.

For general coordination:
	http://doodle.com/peani6napzv6xkr9
For the lunisolar discussion:
	http://doodle.com/4t7xagpu9h4xe22i

Note that the lunisolar discussion will involve an antisocial time slot for at least some participants, since it seems like the set of critical participants will involve folks from Europe, Korea, and possibly the US West Coast. I've given a wide range of possible times, and would ask that you include antisocial, but feasible times in your availability.

Deadline for filling these in is close of business this Friday.